Cosmetic Dentistry – Center, TX
We Want to Help You Smile With Confidence!
It can be difficult to live every day to the fullest when you’re preoccupied with crooked or discolored teeth. Thanks to advances in the dental field, patients can now achieve the beautiful and self-assured appearance they deserve with cosmetic treatment. The Family Dental Center of East Texas offers a full menu of different services, so you can choose the option that fits your goals and priorities best. Ready to schedule a one-on-one consultation? Contact us today in Center, TX.
Why Choose Family Dental Center of East Texas for Cosmetic Dentistry?
- Comprehensive, Custom Smile Makeover Plans
- Professional In-Office Whitening & Take-Home Kits Available
- Experienced & Dedicated Dentists
Metal Free Dental Restorations
Thankfully, our patients now have more material options for dental crowns, inlays, and onlays than just noticeable silver or gold! Our doctors recommend all-ceramic restorations whenever possible for a seamlessly attractive result that is still durable and functional. This porcelain material even reflects light in the same way as your original enamel. Better yet, its biocompatible nature is safe and comfortable within the mouth – there’s no need to worry about excessive sensitivity or allergies.
Cosmetic Dental Bonding
Sometimes, even the smallest smile imperfections can loom large in photographs or the bathroom mirror. If you’re finally ready to say goodbye to a pesky crack in the enamel or a thin, crooked gap between teeth, consider cosmetic bonding here in Center, TX. This service only takes a single appointment of your time in most cases, during which one of our doctors will apply tooth-colored composite resin to the requested tooth and sculpt it into a subtle, pleasing addition that hides the offending area from view.
Over the years, even healthy teeth can become dull or yellow in color. If you’d like to regain a brighter smile, professional teeth whitening can create stunning improvements in record time, especially when compared to over the counter products from the local pharmacy. Dr. Youngblood and Dr. Martinez offer two options: in-office whitening for fast, dramatic results in one simple appointment and custom-made kits that can be used over a more flexible timeframe and from the familiar comfort of home.Learn More About Zoom! Teeth Whitening
Understanding the Cost of Cosmetic Dentistry
So, you’re giving serious thought to cosmetic dentistry? That’s wonderful – its services will make your grin worthy of the red carpet! Even so, perhaps you’re worried this field is too expensive. The cost of cosmetic dentistry, after all, often isn’t covered by dental insurance. To be honest, though, you have no reason to fear. Family Dental Center of East Texas will help you with financial details. In particular, we’ll explain our offered services and the available financing options. If you want to learn more, just keep reading or call our office.
Which Cosmetic Dental Service is Right for Me?
For most cosmetic dental work, patients want one (or more) of three things: whiter teeth, straighter teeth, or differently shaped teeth. However, our office’s aesthetic services have varying effects; their prices also differ. Given these facts, it’s best to compare them before committing. To that end, the available procedures are:
- Cosmetic Dental Bonding – Using tooth-colored resin, cosmetic dental bonding hides minor smile flaws. (These are usually small tooth stains, cracks, or chips.) While the process is quick and cheap, its results aren’t long-lasting; they need touch-ups every few years.
- Teeth Whitening – Per the name, teeth whitening treatment whitens your smile. Done either in-office or through take-home kits, it relies on a special bleaching gel to remove tooth stains. The downside is it’s moderately priced and only affects tooth color – it won’t change tooth position or shape.
- Metal-Free Restorations – Non-metallic fillings, crowns, inlays, and onlays protect teeth from decay. At the same time, however, their ceramic surfaces blend seamlessly with your smile. They thus have significant cosmetic perks as well. That said, these metal-free restorations are a tad pricey in exchange.
Cosmetic Dentistry Can Be an Investment Worth Making
True enough, cosmetic dentistry can be a big financial commitment. Still, its offerings represent an investment that pays off over time.
Remember: Cosmetic dental work has priceless perks for its patients. One, for instance, is its ability to inspire self-confidence with your newly-transformed smile. Yet another is how a gorgeous grin strengthens your relationships with friends and family. Beautiful teeth can even boost your career prospects, leading to job interviews and promotions that raise your quality of life.
How to Make Cosmetic Dentistry Affordable
Indeed, insurance normally won’t cover cosmetic dentistry. Despite that fact, though, there are other ways to make treatment affordable. Many dental practices have financing options suited to their patients’ needs.
For example, consider us at Family Dental Center of East Texas. Our office happens to work with CareCredit, a reputable third-party financier. Through them, you can pay for cosmetic work with low-interest monthly installments. You’d then be able to cover the cost of a pretty smile gradually.
To find out other relevant details on cosmetic dentistry, book a consultation with us! You can trust us to give you a beautiful and budget-friendly smile.
Cosmetic Dentistry FAQs
At Family Dental Center of East Texas, we believe everyone should have a smile that they’re proud of. As such, we’re ready to help you take whatever steps are necessary to bring out the best in your grin! At your initial cosmetic consultation, we’ll gladly answer any questions you might have so that you can set realistic expectations about the process. Below are some of the most common questions we’ve heard from patients interested in cosmetic dentistry.
How Do I Know If I Need Cosmetic Dentistry?
You can most likely benefit from cosmetic dentistry if there are any imperfections on your smile that leave you feeling less than 100% confident about your appearance. Some examples of flaws that cosmetic dentistry can help with include:
- Any stains or discoloration on your teeth that don’t respond to over-the-counter whitening products.
- Small chips and cracks on your enamel.
- Teeth that are misshapen or spaced slightly too far apart.
If you’re not sure whether cosmetic dentistry is right for you, the best way to find out is to schedule a consultation at our office. Once we know what kind of changes you want, we can help you figure out which procedures are right for your case.
How Long Does Cosmetic Dentistry Last?
The expected lifespan of your new smile will depend on what treatments were performed:
- A metal-free crown will usually last around 10 to 15 years as long as it receives proper maintenance.
- The material used for cosmetic dental bonding can last anywhere between 3 to 10 years before needing to be touched up or replaced.
- Professional teeth whitening typically lasts between 1 to 3 years.
In general, the best way to make the results of cosmetic dentistry last as long as possible is to maintain excellent oral health. That means brushing and flossing twice a day, keeping up with regular dental checkups, staying away from foods and beverages that cause stains, and so on.
Does Cosmetic Dentistry Hurt?
Our team will take whatever steps are necessary to make your treatment as comfortable as possible. The good news is that many cosmetic procedures such as whitening and bonding are noninvasive; we may not even have to numb your mouth first. When placing a metal-free crown, though, we will need to make some changes to your tooth, and such preparations do usually call for a local anesthetic. You might notice some soreness or sensitivity in the area for a few days, but it will be mild and should fade on its own over time.
How Can Cosmetic Dentistry Change Your Life?
Improving your smile with cosmetic dentistry can have a bigger impact on your life than you might think:
- People who want to maintain the results of cosmetic dental treatment are more likely to brush and floss regularly, which improves their oral health in the long run.
- When you’re happy with how your teeth look, you’ll be more likely to smile, which causes your body to release endorphins that make you feel good.
- A more attractive smile can help you make a much stronger first impression during job interviews, dates, and other important events.